CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE RATE SHEET
(Effective 9/11/2018 and subject to change)
For Weddings/Vow Renewals/Mitzvahs on Fridays and Saturdays, April through October, the Basic Package is between $1000-$1300, tiered based on the DJ’s current experience, and includes:
- 4 hours (minimum charge)
- Travel within the DJ’s home city
- One main sound system (2 speakers) for one room or area and music program via laptop
- One handheld wireless microphone on a stand for speaking parts of the ceremony and/or for toasts and speeches during the reception
- MC services (announcements, introductions, etc.) by the DJ
- Customized song pool and unlimited advance consultation via a shared music organizer
- Hands-on coordination with you and your vendors via a shared timeline
- Free setup in the 1-2 hour window before start time, plus breakdown within 1 hour of the end time, as long as it doesn’t disrupt any other activity going on in or around the space. Otherwise, “Early Setup/Downtime/Late Breakdown” may apply
- Proof of liability insurance for your venue
For Weddings/Vow Renewals/Mitzvahs Sunday through Thursday (except major holidays/holiday eves), or November through March, and all other Events, the Basic Package is between $800-1170.
What about a Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour?
All gear should be set up and ready to go before guests arrive – we generally avoid moving speakers around during the event.
- If Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour are in the same room/area as the Reception, no additional speakers are needed, and you are free to add on additional hours.
- If the Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour are in separate rooms/areas than the Reception, 1-4 additional speakers may be needed, plus any additional hours.
- DEPOSIT/PAYMENT POLICY:
- 1/3 deposit to reserve the date, with the balance due the day of the event.
- We prefer fee-free services such as Venmo, Zelle, PayPal Friends & Family, Bank Transfer or Personal Check.
- A 2.9% + $0.25 fee is automatically added to Credit Card payments by our provider.
- We do not charge tax.
- CONTRACTS are issued digitally via Adobe Sign.
The booker (Jane Elizabeth):
- Logs initial client inquiry
- Replies with current rate sheet and asks any additional logistical questions needed to provide a quote for everyone who is available
- Asks additional creative questions: family/friend ratio, guest age range, overall musical vibe/goal, what is most important in hiring a DJ
- Offers to introduce client to one or more available DJs to speak further before making a decision
- Follows up with client and DJ
- Once a DJ is chosen, sends sample version of contract, asks for any outstanding details, fills out and returns for everyone to sign via the automated Adobe Sign system
- Collects deposit of about ⅓
- Creates shared music organizer and timeline with recap of basic contractual details, hands off to client and DJ, and is available for any questions, assistance, or changes in scope of work
- DJ takes over, coordinates with client and relevant vendors on music and timeline details to execute the event perfectly
- DJ sends client a follow-up thank you note, asks for feedback and a positive review on Wedding Wire/The Knot