CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE RATE SHEET
(Effective 2/8/2018 and subject to change)
For Weddings/Mitzvahs on Fridays and Saturdays, April through October, the Basic Package is between $1000-$1300, tiered based on the DJ’s current experience, and includes:
- 4 hours (minimum charge)
- Travel within the DJ’s home city
- One main sound system (2 speakers) for one room or area and music program via laptop
- One handheld wireless microphone for speaking parts of the ceremony, toasts, speeches, etc.
- MC services (announcements, introductions, etc.) by the DJ
- Customized song pool and unlimited advance consultation
- Hands-on coordination with your vendors
- Proof of liability insurance for your venue
For Weddings/Mitzvahs Sunday through Thursday (except major holidays/holiday eves), or November through March, and all other Events, the Basic Package is between $800-1170.
Additional hours, equipment, and/or travel can be arranged for an extra fee.
Discounts for in-house sound and referrals may apply.
The booker (Jane Elizabeth):
- Logs initial client inquiry
- Replies with current rate sheet and asks any additional logistical questions needed to provide a quote for everyone who is available
- Asks additional creative questions: family/friend ratio, guest age range, overall musical vibe/goal, what is most important in hiring a DJ
- Offers to introduce client to one or more available DJs to speak further before making a decision
- Follows up with client and DJ
- Once a DJ is chosen, sends sample version of contract, asks for any outstanding details, fills out and returns for everyone to sign via the automated Adobe Sign system
- Collects deposit of about ⅓
- Creates shared music organizer and timeline with recap of basic contractual details, hands off to client and DJ, and is available for any questions, assistance, or changes in scope of work
- DJ takes over, coordinates with client and relevant vendors on music and timeline details to execute the event perfectly
- DJ sends client a follow-up thank you note, asks for feedback and a positive review on Wedding Wire/The Knot